Friday, November 2, 2007

Getting Started

Alright, I'm working on getting this blog started so I can keep my family, friends and fans up on the latest happenings.

Right now I'm eating "Big Cheez-Its" and juggleing finishing up the framing on my pieces for Italy and building this thing. I'll be dropping the pieces off at Distinction Gallery tomorrow, from there they goto New York... and from there they go to Italy. How exciting, my first show in Italy :)

I should really be working on my pieces for that SURU show in Hollywood... I have some pretty sweet sketches that I worked out on the plane ride back from Chicago, I'll have to start painting tomorrow if I'm gonna get my pieces done in time. Six small pieces by the 13th... phew, gonna be some late nights.

I'll see if I can get some images on here tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!! Italy! Congrats!!

I'm very proud of you!
Andrea

Suzette said...

Yay! What is that painting you have as the main pic? That is SICK!!! Can't wait to see the SURU stuff!

Jennifer said...

Hey Schouaa....

I really like the boy playing the violin - he rocks. Good luck with the show and take many pictures in Rome - we miss ya!

Jen